Please complete the form below
Rules & Regulation
The current AC system must be operating and providing some AC to the home.
· The contest applies to standard central heating systems fueled by gas, propane or electricity. Any other types of equipment or installations are NOT included.
· The duct system must be in good condition and properly sized for the AC and must be free of mold.
· To qualify, representatives from First Choice must be allowed access to the AC to examine the installation and verify the manufacturer’s nameplate information (model and serial numbers and dates).
· First Choice will make 2 attempts to contact the homeowner to arrange a verification appointment. A missed appointment will be rescheduled at the discretion of First Choice and subject to disqualification.
· The Oldest Working AC Contest is not a game of chance.
· The winner will be the oldest AC submitted according to the objective information such as model and serial numbers, installation or sale paperwork provided by the homeowner and/or the best judgment of First Choice employees. In the event of a tie, the earliest entrant shall be the winner. All decisions are final.
· The winning entry will receive a new high-efficiency AC up to 5 tons, as well as complete normal installation up to $5000 in value. Any upgrades or additional needs are not included. The winning entrant will be responsible for: taxes, permits, duct system modifications (if necessary), any hazardous material removal and abatement (e.g. asbestos) and any improvements needed to bring the installation to comply with existing building and mechanical codes (any applicable costs will be discussed beforehand). The new system must be installed in the same home in which the winning system was installed.
· The winner will be posted online at www.first-choicehvac.com and our Facebook page before or on June 21, 2019. The winning entry will agree to allow First Choice to use images and likenesses of the old and new furnaces as well as homeowner’s image and homeowners’ name in the promotional material. Entrants may receive newsletters and other information from First Choice from time to time. Note – your info will not be shared with other companies. You may remove yourself from any subscription list at any time by following the “unsubscribe” directions in any email we send you.
· Entrants agree to hold First Choice, its owners, sponsors and employees harmless for any injuries, loss or damages related to the contest. All prizes in the Oldest Working AC Contest are non-transferable and may not be redeemed for cash. Winner of the Oldest Working AC Contest must reply within ten (10) days of notification either via email or by calling the phone number provided upon prize notification, or else an alternate winner will be selected. No entry fee or purchase is required to enter. Employees of First Choice and their family members are excluded from entry.